Welcome in our world of Darkness

House rules. Read before making a account!
Fleur
Site Admin

Welcome in our world of Darkness

Post by Fleur » 12-09-2018 18:09

Sanguinis is a World of Darkness Vampire LARP game in the Netherlands, focusing on young characters.

Our goal is immersion and emotion. Our method is OC trust and understanding each others boundaries.

Agreement for Sanguinis:
1. Be a fan of the characters. Play to lift.
2. PVE. No matter how much drama we create within the group (yes, please do), we are not each other's enemies.
3. OC straight talk. We align feelings and wishes OC when relevant, and when we do so are utterly truthful. (Note: "I don't want to tell you yet, because of spoilers" is truthful. Just keep communications open.)
4. We will make scenes through writing (on the forum), voice calls, and live play (announced on the facebook page).
5. We are open to new joiners, but any will be aligned with the group's goals before character start. If there's someone you are not comfortable playing with, inform Fenko.
6. Everyone can create additional characters (npc allies or foes), but we have one main character per player. (Remember agreement #1.)
Everything happens for a reason

Vid

Post by Vid » 02-05-2019 21:02

How to join Sanguinis LARP
1. Join the Facebook group (or invite a friend to the Facebook group)
2. Read the agreement about play style (also in the above post) and the check-in process, and ask any questions so that you may accept them fully.
3. Talk to Fenko about the character you want to play. I'll help you find the right balance and connections to get ingame.
4. I'll invite you or your friend to the website (resources) and forum (here - downtime writing). All reading/writing is fully optional.
5. Join a live session. Sheets need to be ready two weeks before the session you join.

Feel free to ask any questions on Facebook or in PM.
I'm dead but smiling, an honour-bound betrayer and a cruel Samaritan. I feel old though I am young.