Memories - Dusza

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Sofia

Memories - Dusza

Post by Sofia » 03-03-2019 18:39

It was a warm and sunny day, her feets were bouncing. She hadnt seen him for a few days and her heart is fast beating in her chest, her skin ticklish. Finally she had the feeling to be able to breath again. She dont want to think about the future, because its dark, because its without him.

Her parents haven been pretty clear, what they want her to do. They had made contact to a "proper" family and she hate all the process. In his arms she had admitted this a few days ago, had told him, that her time is running out and it pains her more than words could say to think about marrying someone else except for him. Her first and only love.

And now she is on her way to flee into his arms, to feel whole again, to feel alive and loved again. She dont know what it was, what brought her into his arms in the first time, but loves to recall her first stolen kisses under their tree, the first innocents touches and whispered talks about everything and nothing.

But all this didnt matter, when she was with him, being hold in his strong arms. With a happy smile she runs a few meter, sees already the tree, their tree, their secret spot, their haven.

Slowly she walks the last meter, her eyes sparkling full of love and happiness to see him leaning against the trunk of their tree. Its like he can sense her presence, he looks up and a sad smile is laying on his face, but for now being together was most the important thing ever. With a soft laugh she jumps into his arms, holds him tight als he hold her tight.

Standing like this let her pain go away, her fear of the future melts away, just being close to him let her feel like they could reach every goal in life with their love. Their love is made for stories, it is what farytales are made of, she knows it, it will conquers and survives every impact life can throw at them. But it is not meant like this, the future is dark, her father was pretty clear, that she is meant to be with someone else and she was too scared to ask if Baro could be the one and only. Her father too stubborn and cant give up what he had made up in his mind.

With a sigh, she slowly releases him, touches his handsome face, looks into his dark eyes, a soft smile in hers and all the love is shining through, sparkling like a litte stars, showing her feelings to him, without saying much.

He takes her hand in hers and asks her to listen and she nods. What else could she answer? When he starts to sing, she melts away and her heart flys to his and build a knot no one ever could seperate. And she understands him. Their love is special and this is what his song says it perfectly, as long as they live they will be the one and only love for the other. They are meant to be together.

So she is standing in front of him, her body vibrating, wants to do so much and is not allowed to do what her hearts burn for, what her body commands her. But Baro has an other suprise. He picks out of his pocket a box. He is excited as well, fumbles with the small and fragile box. It could be funny to see this small thing in his big smithhands, but her eyes grows wide full of excitement and suprise. Is he going to do what she thinks he is going to do?

Finally the box is open and a gold ring with a small diamond is sparkling in the sunlight and her eyes shines as bright as the sun when he gos down on one knee and proposes to her. His father will support him, only her father will be a problem, but she will survive this, she will survive everything as long as they can be together.

"Together, forever! I have always been yours, but yes!"

She flies into his arms again. They will meet here again. Tomorrow they will start their live together with all is beauty and all its problems conncerning her father. Maybe everything will be good in the end? Maybe love can changes everything, even her fate of being married to an unwanted man?

She loves him. He loves her. Nothing else matters!

The picture fades into the darkness, the love and wonder still being felt in her heart. Her broken heart beating wild and erratic, feels whole again, feels loved, feels cherished. Baro...

The question follows:
Perhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble when you are most alone
The memory of love will bring you home

Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do
The memory of love will see you through

The answer is:
Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave,
how can I love, when I'm afraid to fall.
But watching you stand alone
all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer!

I have died everyday, waiting for you.
Darling, don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more.
Time stands still, beauty in all she is.
I will be brave! I will not let anything,
take away what's standing in front of me.
Every breath, every hour has come to this.

One step closer!

I have died everyday, waiting for you.
Darling, don't be afraid,
And all along I believed, I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,

One step closer!

Link to Baros song: https://youtu.be/c-5bMO4nMuk

Edit: Sounyas answer song: https://youtu.be/rtOvBOTyX00
Life is too short to listen to bad music.

Sofia

Post by Sofia » 05-03-2019 22:43

She is sitting at their table, her youngest daughter next to her. Baro is walking up and down, being his angry self as so often in the last times. Things has changed, when he became the chief of their village. Her beloved had changed, responsibility does this and she needs to support him better, be better.

She sighes, when he starts to unfold the whole tragedy of the story, the problem. Her youngest had been seen with a guy of the city. It maybe hadnt be a problem if it was one of their village, but of the city? An outsider? She gulps and looks down at her hands, trys to stop them from shaking. The big blue eyes of her daughter are looking for support and she clears her throat, trying to calm the waves of anger pouring out of Baro.

But it doesnt help, he wants to know for sure, he wants her to lay the cards. She is starting to shuffling the cards by herself and lays to beginn three cards: The storch, the mountain and the ship. Fast she pulls them together. She knows already that a change is coming, it had happened every year since they have been married, that it will bring her a journey is also not new and that the way to get better for him is hard also not unknow.

Sometimes she hates her card, but her attention shifts back to Baro. "Let Ewa do it! Your cards always say the truth!" She gulps and give them to her daughter. With shaking hands she is shuffling her moms deck and Sounya would love to lay her hand on Ewas leg, but didnt dare to do so.

Then she lays the cards on the table and picks one card. She looks at it and hides it afterwards in her lap. She gives it to Sounya and with horror she sees the heart on it. She gulps and makes a decision. She will make sure, that her Baby is safe and that her husband is getting what he wants. She will stop this on her own terms. She will make it better for him, be better.

Now her own hands are shaking while she shoves the cards into her deck and trys to hide it for him not to see it. But he is fast, now faster as he should be and he graps her precious cards out of her hands and with a groan he finds the card - Ewas card.

Sounya gulps because Baro really gets pissed. Ewas is going against his rulse, against her people, he talks about betrayal and she didnt says anything. Stay calm, stay smart, try to fix this. Make it better for him. He is ranting about her being punished and that she needs to understand what she had done wrong. Sounya insist, that she already had learned her lesson, that no punishment is needed.

But when he starts to pull of his belt, her eyes grows wide and she jumps onto her feets, pushes herself in front of her babygirl with her sweet 13 years. She raises her hands in surrender, wants him to get calm, but the fire in his eyes is burning. And still there is so much love evaporating of his skin.

"Do you want to take the punishment for her instead!" She begs, she begs for him to not cross this line, while she feels the small hands of her babygirl at her ankle, holding her, touching her. She shakes her head in disbelief. He cant mean it, he dont want to go this way. He wouldnt hurt her, he loves her. Rules must be obeyed, but their love is biger than any rules. She had profen this, she had taken the punishment of her father because of this.

"Step aside or take the punishment for her!", his last words, before he raises the belt. The words of her small girl are the last thing she hears "Dad, please not. Not again!", before darkness is embracing her again.

Love to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel
For some a way of living, for some a way to feel
And some say love is holding on and some say letting go
And some say love is everything, and some say they don't know

Sofia

Post by Sofia » 05-03-2019 22:44

Chaos is around her and she is willing to die. She had seen so much, had done too much, she is no longer worthy of a life. She had played her cards and the tables had turned. No longer a happy ending in sight. She hears people shouting, shooting and painful groans, next to the sound of a huge fight.

A lovely and well know face is shifting into her hazy look. Her lovely Ewa, always been with her, always supporting her as she had always supported her. Always with her? The drugs still makes it difficult for her to think and follow this thought. Was she here? Was she with her here? Here with Katharina? In this dark hole of a club, this abnormity? Had she seen her in this dark hours of her life? She blinks again and is not sure how much time has passed.

"Mom, we need to go!", is the sweet voice of her daughter saying. The wound in her legs pains her, when she slowly gets up. A man is
pushing himself into her focus. Dark and full hair, dark eyes, three redish scars in his face makes him looks scary. But she is too tired to be scared. His eyes are intense and catching hers, holding her gaze for a few seconds.

A small smile plays around his lip in this world of madness, while everything is dying around them. He softly touches her cheek and points into one direction, a open door. "Go, Sounya. Go!" Maybe he had also said, he will find her, but she is not sure. But she graps the side of her daughter and both are stumbling out of this tempel.

They survived, pushing both of them again and again to go home, to pack their stuff, grap their family and leave. On the run, thats not the problem, but alive and all together. A face is welling up in her memory. The lovely face of her son Casper, a smile on his face when he died, because he came to rescue her. He and all the others.

Slowly the effects of the drugs are fading and the pain in her leg is nothing compared to the pain she feels by losing her son. His face exploded when the bullet hit his faces.

For a second she closes her eyes and it takes a moment to realise, that a man is standing in her way to her home. Her man, her Baro. They are safe, now they can grap every belonging and leave. She sighes and nearly falls into his arms.

He is concerned about her and a bit about Ewa and this is the moment she falls apart. "I have done this. I killed him.. he was there because of me!" He had come to rescued her and Baro deserves to know. It is his son as well, his blood as it is hers.

Ewa is going to the ground, needs to rest and she is fighting her memories, her guilt and all the confused feelings and pictures, that are still in her mind. Pictures of this beguilling woman and her smile, that captivetes her again just by thinking of her.

It takes time for her to understand what is Baro talking about. He wants to fix everything, fixing in going back. Back to the Tempel. Horror and disgust is welling up inside of her and she has the feeling to vomit, but she keep herself together, together for her babygirl. The drugs, the bloodloss makes it so difficult to focus, to understand what is going on, but one thing is clear as the sun:

He knows Katharina beforehand! He knows what she is. And for her she is a monster, they all are monsters. Abnormitys, that are not part of the circle. But he wants them to go back, to be together.

Together forever.

Ewas conditions worsened and her breathing is going slow, her heart beats fast. Sounya sinks down on the ground, touches the cold face of her daughter and Baro acts as he always had done. He picks her babygirl up, looks her straight into the eye. His song comes into her mind, occupies her for few seconds.

Perhaps love is like the ocean, full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside, thunder when it rains
If I should live forever, and all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you

He gives her a stone with a snake symbol. They had a deal, somthing like that. She dont understand fully, but he wants to leave and again she begs. They are monsters, all their life is truly wrong. They do everything to kill, to rape, to break a soul and drain it until its gone. This will happen to all of them, if they ever return. She had lost already too much, she dont want to loose the love of her live and her babygirl. Lets go, just lets flee of this world of darkness.

Eternal love with him? Yes. Thousand times yes. But going back? She dont have the power to stop him, crying, yelling she is sinking on her knees, her hand still outstreched for him to stay, to stay with her and dont take her babygirl with him.

"Please don't go, I want you to stay.
I'm begging you please, please don't leave here.
I don't want you to hate for all the hurt that you feel.
The world is just illusion trying to change you.
Please don't go, I want you to stay
I'm begging you please, oh please don't leave here
I don't want you to change.
For all the hurt that you feel.
This world is just illusion, always trying to change you", but her words are fading into darkness.