2019-05 : The Beast

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Vid

Post by Vid » 09-06-2019 11:25

The scene she runs into us almost serene... Vid sits, head down, by her body.

Softly, his voice sounds between the trees.

When Fleur approaches, he looks up, eyes rimmed red trailing down. "I made her look beautiful again," he explains, and it's true, for there's no mark visible on her body: golden locks brilliant in the scarce moonlight, wounds gone, even clothing restored for now. But the fur he doesn't know how to hide, and one of his hands play with the rough hairs, as they once did with the pelt of the bear in the woods in Hungary.
I'm dead but smiling, an honour-bound betrayer and a cruel Samaritan. I feel old though I am young.

Fleur
Site Admin

Post by Fleur » 09-06-2019 12:15

Fleur stands still, looking at the surroundings, they are telling a completly diffrent story. Nothing of the calm princess that is sleeping there.

Carefully she steps forward, an other step, and another until she is standing next to Vid.
Fleur drops onto her knees and looks at her sire.
Maybe if she wishes hard enough Dusza will come back. Maybe if she makes another promise she will come back.

Fleur leans forward, kissing her death lips. A crown of beautifull flowers appears, yellow sunflowers, daisies and bright red roses.
"I'll find you" she whispers
Everything happens for a reason

Sofia

Post by Sofia » 09-06-2019 12:37

She feels calm, the terror of the past moments completly gone. Warmth is tickling her skin and the peace she feels is something otherwordly. Slowly she tries to move every single part of her body, until a smile appears on her lips. Someone is leaning forward, touching her cheek, stroking her skin, whispering into her ear, begging to open her eyes.

The smell of the sun, of flowers and the familiar part of Polen, let her feel home, welcome, trusted, loved. She sighs and starts slowly to smile.

The voice is so familiar and so unknown at the same time. The hand on her cheek is rough, hands of someone who knows how to work with his hands. She lays her hands over his and takes a deep breath, a bit scared to open her eyes, not sure of what to expect, what to see. Can she handle this? Something deep inside of her missing, a important part of her being finally gone. Only left her true self.

She opens her eyes finally, finds the courage to do that. She blinks against the sun, that warmth her body, warmth her soul. She looks into two dark eyes. A man kneeling next to her, smiling down to her. Dark eyes, dark hair and her smile spreads all over her face. "Jaro!", she screams and throws herself into his arms, giving him a hug, spreading kisses all over his face.

Laughter is pouring through her body, as it does with him. Both are hugging each other, kissing each other, before a young man shoves carefully Jaro to the side. Tears are streaming down Sounyas face and she looks in the eyes of her son. They are all here: Rafael, Kacper, Malgorzata. They all embraces her mom with laughter, love and devotation. Finally together.

Some are missing, Baro, Ewa, Thomas, Vid, Fleur. She knows it, she misses them, but she will wait for them as well. Until then she live. Just a spirit, just a light, just a different kind of live, but again a part of the circle.
Life is too short to listen to bad music.