2019-05 : Sunshine

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Thomas Parker

Re: 2019-05 : Sunshine

Post by Thomas Parker » 28-07-2019 11:42

Thomas' stomach cringes. He is staring right into the eyes of a predator, Vid is nowhere to be found in there. Still, Fleur is full of hope and even dares to kneel before him. Something he would've never done because it would take him longer to get up again and run.

"Careful!" He whispers, knowing Vid can't properly hear him anyway.

Vid

Post by Vid » 28-07-2019 11:53

It's not Vid's voice that speaks, though it uses words that can be understood. No kind suggestions, or questions, but a silky demand, voice seductive and full of confidence, "give it to me."
I'm dead but smiling, an honour-bound betrayer and a cruel Samaritan. I feel old though I am young.

Fleur
Site Admin

Post by Fleur » 28-07-2019 11:56

That voice, that tone.
Fleur her eyes get bigger and she can feel her hand moving from behind her back. Taking the cup closer to Vid.

But she doesn't give it to him just yet. Her hand is shaking and she breathes in deep
"No" she whispers, fighting a voice that only she can hear.
Everything happens for a reason

Thomas Parker

Post by Thomas Parker » 28-07-2019 12:01

"Careful Fleur" his voice is louder now, almost clinically calm. "Choose your own safety. Let him drink, drop the cup and come stand behind me please." It wasn't a question, however politely he put it. Vid was a bomb now, waiting to explode. The only way to deal with it was controlled detonation, and he needed Fleur out of harms' way for that.

Vid

Post by Vid » 28-07-2019 12:30

He looks at her, the smile that curls his lips revealing sharp white fangs.

Then his hands are there, to take the cup from her, fingers curved and taloned, like a raven's, curling around puppy eyes on ceramic. The rope falls to the floor, frayed and cut.
I'm dead but smiling, an honour-bound betrayer and a cruel Samaritan. I feel old though I am young.

Fleur
Site Admin

Post by Fleur » 28-07-2019 12:37

Before she can answer Thomas that giving him the blood might not be a good idea. She sees his 'hands'
That she didn't think of that little detail when tying him up...

"Vid please, don't" she says softly. When his hand wrap around the cup she tries to get hers away from him. Slowly getting up and walking backwards. Trying desperately to gather enough focus.

Vid

Post by Vid » 28-07-2019 12:58

Something flashes in his face: emotions; turmoil. He struggles so hard to reach the surface. His instincts purr, eyes on the price, and he sees light on a surface that he can (temporarily) break through!

Vid shakes his head, takes a shuddering breath, and when he focuses on Fleur backing away from him, there's flecks of green in his eyes. "Don't.. run. Instincts.. chase. I can win! Buy me.. time."

Then he blinks, gaze all yellow, and he drinks.

Fleur
Site Admin

Post by Fleur » 28-07-2019 13:07

With the blood being gone Fleur pulls of the stupid nose clip. She doesn’t know why but with that thing she just can’t concentrate. The pink color of it irritates in the corners of her eyes.

When Vid starts to talk about buying him time her whole body language changes. She takes a step forward and reaches out her hand to Vid. Maybe this isn’t what he meant, but as long as Thomas is safe she is happy.
“Vid my dear. Tell me how do you feel?”

Thomas Parker

Post by Thomas Parker » 28-07-2019 13:16

Thomas is transfixed, paws glued to the ground and tension in the corners of his mouth.

He knew breaking Fleurs' concentration now would be incredibly dangerous. Catlike nails were softly pushing against his skin, ready to emerge the second they are needed.

Instinctively he wanted to reach for his phone and call Duncan, or Tanner, but on the other hand he didn't want to move. It was an awful dilemma.

Vid

Post by Vid » 28-07-2019 13:29

He cherishes the taste. It's but a thimble, and rolls into his mouth most gently. It placates his instincts, the thing it wanted obtained - until the red runs out.

Not anger, not fear, but pure selfish hunger for more.

Vid tries to stave it off. To let the red roll around his tongue a little longer, trying to empty the cup with the tip of his tongue, so that he can remain rational a little longer. There's a piece of information just beyond his reach, teasing understanding, but made fuzzy with longing. How did he fight this before? Not wanting to be bound. But that's not an issue when he kills his prey...

She approaches. She talks. He cocks his head sideways, letting the mug slip from his fingers. Why does she talk to him?

She reaches out a hand. He takes it, hands still claws. So easy to break the skin. But he's not hungry. Not really. Just interested in that liquid made of fire and magic. Did that come from her veins? There's no reason to rage when he's offered.. sharp talons guide the hand to his face.