2019-05 : Sunshine

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Vid

Re: 2019-05 : Sunshine

Post by Vid » 03-08-2019 08:15

His heart warms with hope for her. Is this the cure? Will this undo what he had to do to her to make her part of this world?

He sees the pain in her eyes when she strikes. She smiles, because she's letting him go, but her soul cries, because she stands to lose him. "Don't look at me. I can't do it when you look at me," so dream him adverts his gaze. It's more real than anything they've done together, and will define them both anew. A flame sparks, and she casts all her hopes and dreams onto the pyre.

All her life, she searched for love. All her life she searched for magic. She deserves both, doubly so. So he doesn't say that she already has what she asks for. Maybe she can learn to channel both through blood, and through.. glamour?

And again that question bubbles up inside him. Could this strange paradox of life and death, mean that Thomas can join them..?

Thus he ponders. And listens. And scratches his back a little.
I'm dead but smiling, an honour-bound betrayer and a cruel Samaritan. I feel old though I am young.