2019-11: Haloween Afterparty

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Kirsten

Re: 2019-11: Haloween Afterparty

Post by Kirsten » 26-11-2019 11:27

Emilias eyes widen when she hears Red riding hood being mentioned. This might be a good time to go. Her eyes wander back to the place she entered, but the door is closed. It looks like there is a broken window on the other side of the room, but it's hard to see in the dark, so it might also be a trick of the mind. Anyway, it was time to move away. Slowly, but surely and silently she moves towards the door. Careful not to draw any attention the way to the door is longer than she wishes, but after nerve breaking minutes she is finally within reach.

The sudden silence in the room makes her turn around and slowly the last words of their conversation start to sink in. This was not good. Time had run out without her knowing and now she had to deal with the consequences.

She is still hidden behind some equipment, but decides that she will never be able to get out without any complications, so she stops trying and stands up. Cautiously she walks towards the couple. She quickly sees Nina drinking the blood and she does not like the sight of it, but the glance is too quick to form get upset about it. She mostly focuses on the other woman instead, in a way of understanding the threat. She stops at a save distance from her. "Thank you for the invitation. Though I see that she's alright now, so I might as well make my way out." she says in a polite way. "either way, you've got my number if you ever feel the need to contact me." and she forces out a smile.

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 26-11-2019 13:19

Nina first wants to just take a few licks, but the moment she tastes the blood, she drops on her knees and closes her eyes. The taste is magnificent, she savours it and can't stop drinking.
The talking falls into the background, but the moment she hears Red Riding Hood her voice she freezes. Her drinking stops, eyes snap open and she quickly turns towards Emilia.

She followed me? I failed. Oh no, I gave her away. What did I do? are just some thoughts running through Nina het mind. She starts doubting herself and starts to shiver, she failed, and now needs to suffer the consequences.

She quickly turns back "I'm so sorry, I had no idea she followed me. I failed, I am so so sorry" She whimpers softly.

Vid

Post by Vid » 26-11-2019 21:31

The hand with its sweet nectar is drawn away from her, leaving Nina with her shame and apologies, fearing the worst.

The visage focuses ice blue eyes on Emilia - or, are they frozen water? Isn't it water that the sunlight plays in, instead? The rest of her face is perfect too - no, not perfect as statues can be, dull and lifeless, but utterly fascinating with the subtle smile playing around her lips.

And then the hand is extended towards Emilia. Not in hostility, no. Bloody, yes, but otherwise openly and innocent. A handshake.

Kirsten

Post by Kirsten » 26-11-2019 23:00

The eyes of the woman are fascinating. The angel was right, they are beautiful and peculiar. Though they look still and cold, there is a sparkle of something. It's hard to see what it is precisely. It is the Beast in Emilia that tares her eyes from the woman's and towards the hand that is now pointing at her.
Emilia is quite confused on why the woman would reach out to her. The sight of the blood dripping down her hand is gruesome, though her Beast disagrees. She takes a step closer and pragmatically says "What are we shaking upon?"

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 26-11-2019 23:12

Nina is still trembling on the ground. Luckily for her she got a good amount of blood before it was taken away by her. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath; This is your own fault Nina, just make it up to her she thinks and slowly stands up, still shaking.

Turning around she sees the be blooded hand and looks around for something that can be used as a cloth, to clean her hand.

Vid

Post by Vid » 26-11-2019 23:16

Languidly, she moves, not unlike a catlike predator, certain of her own prowess. Now fully face to face with the interloper, she answers, "isn't it customary, to give one another a hand when meeting?" A hint of amusement plays in her eye, though the smile remains coyly hidden from her face.

"To the opportunity to work together, then." And those eyes look up, from the hand to little red riding hood, not showing any teeth.

Kirsten

Post by Kirsten » 26-11-2019 23:54

The belittling tone of the woman is like ice to Emilia's ears and she can feel her jaw tensing. As soon as she notices that she smiles instead. "To the oppertunity" and she shakes the hand of the woman.
Now she thinks about it, there might maybe even be something in it for her. This place and the knowledge of this woman of Amsterdam and the surrounding could be useful. Emilia got something new to strive for and though she remains cautious, she is now more than just that, now she is actually interested in what the woman has to offer.

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 26-11-2019 23:59

Nina just stands to the side, she sees their hands, both have blood on them. She is happy Emilia decided to stay, she is a good friend. Well, she was at least at the party, making sure Madame doesn't do anything really bad to her....
As for the Cloth, Nina couldn't find any, but perhaps her dress is good enough? Or should she take of her leggings? No... then the world sees... those ugly things... Nina winces I should've gone for beauty she thinks to herself, but then also corrects it immediately No! every gift of her is amazing, and her blood.... oh her blood... Nina looks dreamy towards her She is perfect

Vid

Post by Vid » 27-11-2019 07:49

Now her teeth show, as her smile mirrors Emilia's. Their hands shake and hold a while, cold seeping into the new arrival's skin, until there's a strange feeling of disconnecting.

"Thank you," sounds the full and fascinating voice of the fiend. "I am certain we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement, eventually..."

Then she turns to Nina, eyes kind and as ever intense. "Don't cry, sweetheart. You've done exceptionally well." Then she hands her something. It's soft and slightly warm, with fingers on it. It's a hand.

When Emilia looks down, the hand she just gave the lady is gone, with her arm ending in a stump.

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 27-11-2019 09:55

The moment Emilia her hand is given to Nina she gasps and stares with wide eyes towards it. Not quite registering what has just happend, she drops the hand in shock. Her eyes drift from the hand to Emilia her arm.

Nina her eyes water and a sob escapes before she can stop herself. Her hand covers her mouth and she takes a step backwards, her eyes now drifting from Emilia towards her. Her everything. Nina's eyes lock into hers and she drowns in them again.

She probably did this for a good reason.... Right? Must've been Nina convince herself in her thoughts. She steps towards her again, back where she once stood