2019-11: Haloween Afterparty

Roleplay scenes copied to website. Read them there, under 'Downtime Writing' per event.
Kirsten

Re: 2019-11: Haloween Afterparty

Post by Kirsten » 27-11-2019 10:02

The smile of the woman is just as beautiful as the rest of her perfectly sculptured face. The cold doesn't bother Emilia as much, because she was used to it, but mostly because she was distracted by the woman in front of her.

When she starts to speak Emilia's focus shifts to the fascinating words the other is saying.The 'eventually' keeps ringing in her head and shatters the beauty of it all. Emilia has seen a lot of Kindred on her travels and this one fits the category "full of themselves", a category most old and lonely, or old and (self-proclaimed) important Kindred fell under. One of the categories that Emilia is not too fond of. Oh well, it's just going to be an extra adjustment she's going to have to make.

HOLY SHIT. Emilia's eyes widen when she looks down. Now that she is not seeing a hand, doesn't not mean that there is no hand. Maybe she is just tripping, or, oh no, maybe she is having an episode. Getting high now is the last thing she wants. She tries to use her hand, but there is no response. She tries to use her hand to hit her other arm, but her right, handless arm passes her left arm at full speed.

With beaming eyes she looks at the woman that just took her hand. It is not often that she stands eye to eye with a tzimisce and most of what she knows about them is based on rumours and speculation. She was not expecting this at all. How easy it has been to take her...

"Put it back." she says angrily, but she is keeping her temper to scoffingly add " or is it customary, to literally give one another a hand when meeting?"

Vid

Post by Vid » 28-11-2019 07:46

The lady turns and oh, now she is terrible. She is Galadriel, when Frodo offers her the ring. Casting forth the force of her personality, never shouting or looking down, she shows who she truly is, fangs and radiance and terrible terrible beauty.

Then it stops, but her eyes still burn like the sun when she speaks, "I want to help you, and grant you a wish, in exchange for your help. But since you stole Nina's mission, I will keep something of you until I know I can trust you." She breathes once, the first sign of human behaviour. "Do you know what you want? Why do you court danger?"
Last edited by Vid on 29-11-2019 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

Kirsten

Post by Kirsten » 28-11-2019 11:27

Emilia dashes back with an instinctive speed in fear of the terrifying beauty before her. Happy that she is not moving towards her, she stands still as well, just far enough to be sure to keep all her limbs that are left or at least it feels like the distance is wide enough to provide some guarantee.
The nicer words in combination with the image don't make any sense. Although, of course it does. It fits the box "full of themselves" to get angry when they get stepped on their toes.

Still the hellish image that is burned in her mind haunts her thoughts when the same person talks the sweet words. "I don't know what mission you're taking about." she can hear the fear in her own voice and she changes her posture into a more confident one. "I just came here to make sure she wasn't going to a brothel to spent the rest of her life like a whore." Emilia manages to look at the fallen angel Nina and her eyes linger on as she wonders if this situation is any better.

Emilia looks back at the woman and although she looks more humane now, the terrifying appearance from before is attached to her like a shadow. Why is it always the evil looking ones who want to make deals? Truth is that she could use it and it's a risky business anyway. "I don't think that you can give me with what I want, but what do you want help with?"

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 28-11-2019 11:47

Nina does not see her like that very often, but it still shocks her every time. She also takes a small step backwards and looks down to the floor.

The moment Emilia talks about Madame nina's eyes open in shock. "Brothel?" she asks confused and looks up towards Emilia "Is that why you got so concerned after I drank Madame her blood?". It doesn't happen often that people care about her. The sad truth is, she is the only one that took care of Nina...

Kirsten

Post by Kirsten » 28-11-2019 14:16

Emilia looks back at Nina and seriously answers. "Yes. Sorry to intrude your privacy like that, but I had to see where you would end up." It was true, Emilia did want to see where she would end up and she did want to be sure that it was nothing related to Madame. It has not been the only incentive, but it was true. She almost pities Nina for the expression on her face, so she quickly looks back at the white-haired woman and all feelings of empathy disappear like melting snow.

Vid

Post by Vid » 29-11-2019 06:44

She watches the exchange between the two individuals with something close to fascination. It's almost strange how lost they are. "Nina, why don't you tell about the deal we have?"

Nienke

Post by Nienke » 29-11-2019 11:24

Nina nods and starts to speak ''A long while ago I was in a terrible motorcycle accident. It was stupid, I was stupid, the rain was poring down, but I incised on going home. Of course, I slipped and...'' Nina swallows at the memory of how she looked like. ''My face was... it wasn't me anymore, I was a monster.'' Her voice creaks and she coughs to cover it. She looks towards Emilia for a bit, but can't stand her sympathetic eyes, so quickly turns back again.
Then she continues the story ''My legs also got the same fate and some other parts of my body, but then you showed up'' Nina looks up at her ''And healed my face. You told me you could help me if I helped you. And so I did, you saved me, so I help you'' Nina smiles brightly, catching her eyes. ''Thank you''.